1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pvr8000t software upgrade ?

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by Gatekeeper, Apr 18, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi
    i have software version 1.00.09 is this the latest version? i have done a software onair search but i get a no new versions message come up
    also when i use the guide function i get very little info e.g no programs listed on bbc2,itv1,channel4,channel5 ect most of the time i only get one or two programs that show
    cheers for any help

2. Tetlee

Tetlee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,266
    I get the same problem with the Humax guide, sometimes it's pretty good, other times I'm lucky to get 1 channel info and even then it can be only for the now and nothing diplayed in the next box. I wonder if everyone gets this problem or if it's area related? I think there are gonna be issues when the 7 day EPG arrives if there are already niggles with the now & next.
    Oh, and BTW, I have the same software version, no idea when the next software update will be due, no doubt it'll be posted here though when it comes :smashin:

3. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi Tetlee
    cheers for the reply. so iam not alone with these problems shame because its a nice bit of kit. hope the update is soon :)