PVR wanted less than £150 with HDMI

182_blue

As title, my parents want a pvr recorder (160 gig should be ok) for less than £150 with a HDMI socket, any recommendations, i looked at the wharfedale ones in argos but they all seem to be out of stock, so would like ones that are in stock too

cheers

reforse

i looked at the wharfedale ones in argos but they all seem to be out of stock, so would like ones that are in stock too

cheers

I have phoned around a few Argos' for you to determine stock availability and having magically guessed you location have come up with the following stores that have your requirements. Inverness, Truro, Aberdaron and Harwich.

Dont ask for too much or you may get nothing

182_blue

I have phoned around a few Argos' for you to determine stock availability and having magically guessed you location have come up with the following stores that have your requirements. Inverness, Truro, Aberdaron and Harwich.

Dont ask for too much or you may get nothing

thanks for that mate, but im in nottingham lol

182_blue

I think the argos book has a note on the catalogue page saying "available at the end of august", so I would assume it has not been released yet, and will be available in argos stores nationwide by early september.

ahhh, i see, cheers chap

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom