PVR-Humax 9300T Did not record three programmes. Any ideas why not please?

Pam B

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello

I am wondering if anybody can shed any light on what appears to be a very annoying problem with my PVR (a Humax 9300-T). I hope a one-off which happened over two days.

I set it to record three separate programmes and despite the time having passed these programmes were just there in the list of programmes to record with other forthcoming programmes. I have since turned off my PVR and turned it back on again and these programmes are now no longer in either the Recorded Programme of the Recording Schedule.

OK, the details when I checked last night after the football match expecting to see Tuesday’s The Wire and Wednesday’s The Apprentice and another programme I won’t bore you with they were not there in the Recorded Programme list despite me checking days before they were listed in my Recording Schedule.

Since then other programmes I have set to record have recorded but these 3 programmes, haven’t recorded and I don’t know why. They were not a series link I prefer to do one-off recordings of individual programmes.

Any clues please?

Thank you

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom