1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PV500B to ES10 (oh and some Sky+!)

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by ColdKilla, Jul 30, 2005.

1. ColdKilla

ColdKilla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    I have recnetly ordered the PV500 screen which comes with the free ES10 DVD recorder. Does anyone know a) if this comes with a decent lead to connect the two or if not b) what is the best way to connect the two and if so c) where I can buy such a lead.

Also to add to this I will be connecting Sky+ box to the setup presume rgb via scart is the way to go here?

Cheers,

Maek

2. Freddo14

Freddo14
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    my es10 came with composite leads (basicly useless) get some nice component leads for it.

like these:

tv cables

or if you fancy spending a little more and waiting a little longer but want much nicer hand-made cables:

heartland cables

or look for mark grants cables on these forums in the powerbuy section somewhere, those get a lot of praise here.

in this thread

hope that helps

ps: yes rgb scart is best for your sky+ lots of people recomend thor ones that you can get for about £20 from maplins I think.

maplins

you can probably get those scart leads cheaper if you shop around.

3. ColdKilla

ColdKilla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Thanks for the really informative reply - much appreciated - now I can get all my leads ready for when it all arrives - Thanks again