Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

PV500B to ES10 (oh and some Sky+!)

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by ColdKilla, Jul 30, 2005.

1. ColdKilla

ColdKilla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    I have recnetly ordered the PV500 screen which comes with the free ES10 DVD recorder. Does anyone know a) if this comes with a decent lead to connect the two or if not b) what is the best way to connect the two and if so c) where I can buy such a lead.

Also to add to this I will be connecting Sky+ box to the setup presume rgb via scart is the way to go here?

Cheers,

Maek

2. Freddo14

Freddo14
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    my es10 came with composite leads (basicly useless) get some nice component leads for it.

like these:

tv cables

or if you fancy spending a little more and waiting a little longer but want much nicer hand-made cables:

heartland cables

or look for mark grants cables on these forums in the powerbuy section somewhere, those get a lot of praise here.

in this thread

hope that helps

ps: yes rgb scart is best for your sky+ lots of people recomend thor ones that you can get for about £20 from maplins I think.

maplins

you can probably get those scart leads cheaper if you shop around.

3. ColdKilla

ColdKilla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Thanks for the really informative reply - much appreciated - now I can get all my leads ready for when it all arrives - Thanks again