PV500 WAL under £2,000!

wow thats cheap, thinking of getting the stand version, and i aint seen it as cheap anywere else (next best i have seen is empiredirect.

has anyone used this retailer before and are they any good?

Isn't the official UK stock supposed to come with a free DVD? Perhaps that offer is over, or not on this model. Still looks like a nice deal. TotalDigital have been discussed on this forum a few times, so do a search and check their reviews on dealtime, pricerunner etc... I've never used them but would give them a shot, if they had a deal that I really wanted.

Have been conisdering this for a while - tried to get JL to price match but they wouldnt. The key problem with totaldigital is that if you have any probems you have to send the plasma back to them at your own cost and hassle.......... obviously no big deal if you dont have any problems, but a pretty major deal if you do.............
Have recently been trying to suss out if during that first year when its udner warranty with the manufacturer if panasonic would be responsible rather than totaldigital..... not found out yet for definite.

They have a shop looking on the web site in Birmingham. I was going to ring them tomorrow and see what price the shop price is and then see if JL in Solihull would price match.

Alan - really interested in how you get on. I've also been researching and building up towards spending a huge (in my estimates) lump of cash on a new telly. I'm in the Birmingham area and will be considering using JL in Solihull as well.

Phil

Well, as i said - JL in MK and Peterborough def dont price match total digital, and various threads here have said others stores dont either - so good luck!!!

totaldigital have no stock.... I ordered mine on Thurs from them and they only mentioned it today when I phoned to see when it was likely to be delivered..... thanks... NOT!

Strange,
I rang the shop today and they gave me the same price as quoted on their web site, plus they said they had them in stock.
Could someone else try and see if they get the same answer??
(Though with the price of the 435XDE coming down, I am still undecided!)

I phoned again late afternoon, only to be told again that none in stock, possible delivery in a week, but nothing def. they also cancelled my order, so there is no waiting with those chaps.

mike79 said:
I phoned again late afternoon, only to be told again that none in stock, possible delivery in a week, but nothing def. they also cancelled my order, so there is no waiting with those chaps.

Oh Booger! Well, back to the slog to find the (next) best price then :-(

yup although nobody seems to be priced near totaldigital (with their no stocks).... best price I can find now is close on £2200 (despite adverts saying the delivered price, then adding £60 for delivery at checkout)... Looks like I have to pay an extra £150 on the price I had paid before being told no stock (4 days after placing the order!!)

Me? Bitter? I'm Scottish! £150 is a lot of beer!

[edited - ordered with pedestal from letsgodigital.co.uk who apparently have stock (according to pricerunner) and were £2184 incl next day delivery and the Panasonic DVD recorder :thumbsup: Will keep people posted]

We picked ours up from Total Digital on Saturday afternoon. They had about 6-10 in stock, stacked up like corn flake boxes in the shop. Managed to get it in the back of the clio also!

Loving the PV500 just can't wait to get a HDMI DVD player!

subliminaljay said:
We picked ours up from Total Digital on Saturday afternoon. They had about 6-10 in stock, stacked up like corn flake boxes in the shop. Managed to get it in the back of the clio also!

Loving the PV500 just can't wait to get a HDMI DVD player!

Were these the pedestal models???

If so..........

t055ers! we ordered on Thurs and were told on Mon no stock. Pricks. Their service is mince too.... got an email from them Monday and all it said was "no stock, order cancelled".......... charming! :nono:

www.letsgodigital.co.uk on the other hand, were more than helpful... ok, £100 more than totalnobs, I mean digital :D but they have the "free" DVD recorder. They even arranged Sat delivery as they don't want things delivered to folks work where some chump lays it on its side... we get it Saturday - sorted :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom