1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pv500 vs px5

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Zeggi, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Zeggi

Zeggi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok after alot of thinking i have picked a plasma and well let me just say this i went from lg to panny, im prolly disturbing any lg owner right now by saying this and also giving the panny owners a laugh....

I bought the 42PV500 instead of the lg-42Px5, reason.... well the panny was in stock :rotfl: yes you heard me right... i managed to get me a panny since the lg wasnt in stock and well thats not the only reason why i bought the pv500. i must say that the Design and the picture qual is just amazing... and luckly i saw both machines working side by side and i must say i liked the panny more, well ALOT more...

i saw also a pioneer 436XDE next to the lg px5 and well let me just say that the pioneer did some ass wopping... im NOT saying the LG is a bad choice just that there are better options, but then again for that amount of money the lg is surley worth it. reason i went for the panny was cause its a 1-time buy and i felt for buying a better machine that talks to me more, not just pic qual but also design. SO im a happy panny owner now :rolleyes:

P.S i havent mounted it up since im waiting for my stand :suicide: