1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PV500 - Robertson online & Total digital

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by puntograle, Jul 12, 2005.

1. puntograle

puntograle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Finally decided to get a 37PV500 for the kitchen.....

Done all the research on online suppliers. The cheapest (by the time one includes delivery and things) appears to be Total Digital or Robertsons Online.

Any experience of either of these two suppliers? Are they ok for parting with that kind of cash?

Thanks.

2. leeboy22001

leeboy22001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    i've used totaldigital to buy my pv500 a few months back and i thought they where fine, no problems. even had delivered when i wanted :D They have there own delivery, so had two men and a van turn up, didn't have to lift a finger. One thing you must ask is that it is a 37pv500B not E, E version is European model with no freeview.

3. lukey

lukey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have been waiting over 4 weeks for a new samsung p42s from Robertsons online and have been fobbed off twice so far saying they are still waiting for a delivery from Samsung, not so reliabile me thinks!!

4. cwhite02

cwhite02

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I bought mine from Gultronics, I got a 42" PV500 for £1900 with the Ped. Delivery was £40. I ordered last Wednesday for delivery Saturday. It arrived at 3pm on Sat. The only thing to watch out for, which someone else posted was that there was only one delivery driver. Not a problem for me but like the guy who posted before, it was his mum who was there waiting and these things aint that light or small.

Overall I was happy with the level of service i received. The TV is excellent so far with no faults that I can see who hear (touch wood)!! :clap:

5. Stampax

Stampax

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    How did you get the 42" PV500 for £1900? Online they list it as £200 more? And thats for the wall version, the ped is even more.........