1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PV500 On Its Way (yey)!!!!

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by pete28, Sep 17, 2005.

1. pete28

pete28
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi
    Not posted here before but been lurking and reading some good info - thanks.

Its finally been confirmed that delivery will be this Tuesday, after 6 long weeks waiting and I cannot waittt! especially considering we have been watching a portable tv whilst waiting. (The wife didn't want to hold on to the 32" tv)

Gave me a bit of time to do some diy, to make sure the set up is gonna be bob on and of course keep the wife happy.

Will post some pics next week
    Pete

2. Lionheart

Lionheart

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nice one Pete...you obviously know about run in as you have been lurking lol...all the best with your new set ( the pv500's are gorgeous IMHO)

3. crank

crank

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :clap: Nice to hear you've joined the club pete.I got mine 2 month ago and can tell ya your anticipation is justified especialy after the first 200hr run in the pic just gets better :lesson: so remember to turn all those settings down!.Also dont show too much anticipation in front of your wife or she may resent your new found love :devil: Especialy as you wont be budging from the sofa for the next few week "COUCH POTATO!" :smashin:

4. tscotsman

tscotsman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    pete where did you get it from??