1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PV500 available

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by docnaz, Sep 28, 2005.

1. docnaz

docnaz
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,
    after months of careful deliberation I have purchased a 42PE50 and am very pleased with performance so far.(Yes, I know it is not HD but refuse to pay premium early ratesto Murdoch in early stages so happy to wait and upgrade in 2 to 3 years.)

Thought you might like to know that the place I bought from had some PV500's in stock (they almost gave me one by mistake!!) and their prices seem very reasonable given that they are a small local shop with an old fashioned family appraoch to after sales service. I got my 42PE50 with the obligatory ES10 (which I did not want though useful to have component with progressive output) and a cabinet stand for £1700-00 + a component cable thrown in. (As an aside, I also got 12months interest free credit. If the credit company accept payment by credit card at 11 months, I may even pay by Access then take out a new card with a 6 to 12 month zero interest on transfers etc so will not pay for my setup for 18 to 24months!!)

Seba Electronics for those who are in the West London area. West Ealing, W13 to be more precise. Hope of some help to those desparate for a PV500.