puzzle quest

cygnusx04

Finally defeated Lord bane! (love this game).

My achievements show I have 3 left :

Defeat Lord Antharg
Defeat Araveine
Win an Xbox LIVE match : anyone available to play against?

Having spent ages trying to find the above "defeat" missions, it appears that I need to download the expansion pack to get to these?

question is : would i be better off skipping the expansion pack and going straight to Puzzle Quest 2? Or is the expansion pack better? (they are the same cost).

cheers

Last edited:

AvSP

Have you tried Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes?

It's similar to Puzzle Quest but is, in my view, a far superior game.

cygnusx04

Have you tried Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes?

It's similar to Puzzle Quest but is, in my view, a far superior game.
Cheers for that - hadn't heard of it before. Downloaded the Trial and it's pretty cool - just a shame there are SO many load screens........really detracts from the game.

I tried the trial of PQ2 too - but didn't like it. Opted to get the expansion instead. Just love the music and playability of the first PQ.

AvSP

Yeah, the loading times in M&M:CoH are pretty shocking. I've no idea why they take so long for such a basic game (and why there isn't better caching/buffering). Wasn't a deal breaker for me though.

If you do decide to buy M&M:CoH make sure you start a new game from the very start (rather than continuing on from the demo) or you will miss out on an Achievement.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom