Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords for XBLA?

So how is the online multiplayer? Would be curious to hear your opinions?

There is really not enough love for this game. I only downloaded it on the recommendation of people on another forum, and I am so glad I did. I am so addicted to it I havent touched Halo3 in a week!

It's a pretty addictive game. I've only got the demo at the moment but I was playing it last night for about four hours. I'm probably going to get the game but I'll get the DS version as I think it's more fun playing a game like that on a portable.
Pretty much my thinking, too, although I downloaded the trial version and still thoroughly enjoyed it :thumbsup:

I had the PSP version but traded it in because of the bug that means you don't get the benefit of part members' skills. I've been intending to get the DS version since then but haven't got around to it yet :rolleyes:

I had the PSP version but traded it in because of the bug that means you don't get the benefit of part members' skills. :rolleyes:

I thought there was a problem with that on my PSP version, but I thought maybe I was supposed to activate something to turn their effects on. Pretty major bug if you ask me, thank god for Xbox Live and the ability to update games.

So how is the online multiplayer? Would be curious to hear your opinions?

I've only had a couple of multiplayer games, but they are exactly the same as the single player ones, minus the quest story bits.

What I have noticed is that you are grouped into a level band (like 0-10, 10-15, 15-20 and so on), so if you are level 11, and you get someone who is a level 15, you're at a disadvantage from the beginning. Certainly makes you think more about the strategy of denying your opponent jewels rather than just trying to get some for yourself, but it's a bit unfair sometimes.

Good game though, would recommend.

Has anyone researched any of the very hard spells yet. Trying to do Regeneration (when u capture a troll) and i got it down to the last three scrolls and there were no more moves left so game finished:thumbsdow. Upto lvl 25 now. Even the missus loves it (at least it gets her away from playing Zuma all the time:smashin:)

Has anyone researched any of the very hard spells yet. Trying to do Regeneration (when u capture a troll) and i got it down to the last three scrolls and there were no more moves left so game finished:thumbsdow. Upto lvl 25 now. Even the missus loves it (at least it gets her away from playing Zuma all the time:smashin:)

I just completed the game today and it is a very, very good game.

Strategy to learn difficult spells:
I managed to research Death Gaze (very hard and from a lich) but it took me about 3 attempts. The strategy that I've found that works best is to start from the top and work your way down. Only continue down the board when there are no more moves left at the top. :smashin:

Cheers
Moosh

Has anyone else bought the expansion pack on the 360? I'm somehow stuck and need some help.

Everything was going ok and defeated some sorceress that has been raised from the dead but now there are no further quests of any kind in the new places covered by the expansion pack! Cant have completed it already as havent battled the main boss yet!

Anyone had a similar issue?

Yeah, you have to go to the place on the other side of the mountains. It's on the far right at the very bottom. It's not a new place for the expansion.

Just played the trial and I'm now on the hunt for cheap Live points. Not usually into Arcade games, but I really like this. Anyone know a good source for points or had I might as well just use my card on the 360 ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom