• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be down from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for quite some time while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

Puzzle Fighter: Can anyone with this help me get the online achievement!

CalciumKid

Novice Member
Have been trying to get the online achievement: 3. Get Your Feet Wet
Win three Ranked Matches of X or X’ Mode. But since I have had this game, every time I try, there is literally NO ONE online :(

If anyone with the game could come online so we could play a few games, please let me know!

CalciumKid

Novice Member
I doubt it will be possible, but if there are enough pple maybe we could go for 2. Meeting People is Easy
Join or Host a 4 person Player Match.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
I doubt it will be possible, but if there are enough pple maybe we could go for 2. Meeting People is Easy
Join or Host a 4 person Player Match.
Don't have the game myself but you have to smile at the irony of that achievement title:rolleyes:

I hate XBLA multiplayer achievements, if you don't get them in within the first week or so you can pretty much sratch them as you can never find anyone playing online(with perhaps exception to a few of the more popular titles).

Good luck.

CalciumKid

Novice Member
lol yeh you're right :suicide: I just copied and pasted that without thinking about it. It just annoys me because the two online achievements are both 7 points and the easiest one in the game is 6 points...so my gamer score will never be rounded to 5 until I get them :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom