putting your noggin in games.....

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
personally i think its a great idea, i love it on Rainbow 6, however dont you think it would be good if you could create a 3D image in your 360 dashboard profile and store it, then just point any game with this option to your profile??

would mean a lot less messing around, AND means you could spend AGES gettiing it just right then not have to worry about doign it again.

Barry the Brave

I'm suprised no-one's replied to this I think it's a great idea. It'd possibly also encourage more developers to use the face in game feature as it would be easier for them to implement than writing their own scripts to work with the camera. Although I don't know how seamlessly it would work with different engines but a good idea definately.

WelshBluebird

I think its a great idea, and if I had the vision camera, I'd be using it in any game that supported it. But as I don't have a vision camera atm, there's no way I'm going to buy it just to have my face in the game lol (as I have no other reason for wanting it)

Larnica

Hi There WelshBlueBird

I think you make a valid point. Maybe in the future they may implement it into a webcam for use with the xbox messanger (Unless it already is), would be a good idea or maybe even video messages . :D

Regards

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
Hi There WelshBlueBird

I think you make a valid point. Maybe in the future they may implement it into a webcam for use with the xbox messanger (Unless it already is), would be a good idea or maybe even video messages . :D

Regards

I just assumed they could do that!....... maybe my mistake.

(ps i dont have the camera either but i do have a mate with one so i can borrow it ;) )

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom