1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

putting out the spotlight in the sky for all experts

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by floosi, Sep 17, 2004.

1. floosi

floosi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone in internet land.....

I need some help with my plight, I don't know if plight is a word or not but anyway I enherited some interesting pecies of eqiptment from an uncle god rest his sole he was a AV enthusiust(sp?) but I digress I basically got

(1) Computer(2.4,256mb,80gb,dvd/cdrw,15"lcd)
    (1) Projector...Sanyo PLC-SU20N LINK>> www.projectorcentral.com/Sanyo-PLC-SU20N.htm
    (2) Rockford Punch 2 subs
    (1) Alpine Amp
    (1) Pioneer cd deck

NOW, BAsically I wanted to watch dvd and divx from my comp to my livin room the setup I had planed is I am gonna put the comp in my room and put the projector in my livngroom the distance between them will be small enough to run the vga wire from the comp to the projector now when we talk about audio what I was going to use and I know you all will propbably slap me on site if I said this infront of you ... I would like some DIY way to make my own cieling mount or such for the projector in the living room ...........I think you guys know here you will come to my rescue....HOW?? do I do all this^^^ any DIY way of creating a cieling mount for projector also any cheap way of providing adequate audio I don't got alot of cash max I ould ever spend is like 50 bux and that is the MAXIMUM on audio like spekers for the living room I am in an apartment complex where the walls are thin so it is proably not in my interest to get the top of the range anyway

peace brothaz

thanx

2. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Whatever about the audio side, there's a link in the FAQ (top of the page.....) to details of how to make a diy ceiling mount - you culd also do a search on the forum, plenty of details around.

S.

3. Gary Lightfoot

Gary Lightfoot
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,123
  4. Mr.D

Mr.D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: