Putting CDs on one of these

chaz

I have been told by someone who knows a lot Than I do to buy one of these Teufel Connector | Teufel
He is more of a Expert than I will ever be as my Knowledge of these is ZERO :eek:o_O What I would Like to know I have a collection of Cds of aprox 280. I see this unit has USB Socket I do have a Spare 250 sata hard drive which is in a hard drive box with a USB out put making it USB drive would this be OK to use or would a USBStick be better if so which size should I get

NottsMFC

The sata hard drive will work fine with it.

chaz

will it show my posters of the album & Tracks if I use this hard drive

NottsMFC

will it show my posters of the album & Tracks if I use this hard drive
Not on the Teufel, it doesn't have a display...

ipodziak

Hi,
I've had mine for a few years now and couldn't be happier with its performance both in audio and its neat and working app
It's a tiny box with no display but you get an app which allows you to see all the tracks albums covers etc and it looks really good.
I even took a screenshot of it for you😀
Enjoy.

Attachments

chaz

Could someone tell what is the best Audio Cable to go with this unit to go into the amp please

NottsMFC

Depends if your amp has a better DAC than the Teufel & has optical in. If so you may want to use an optical cable from it to the amp.
If not, standard RCA cable will do the trick.

chaz

The amp I have is a Rotel Rsp 1069 receiver with Power Amp I do Have Optical input and Tuner input/out put and the same with tape which are not in use . I do not know if I have a DDAC on this receiver or not DAC. I have been told Optical is inferior to RCA if I go for RCA what is the best one to go for Please.PS here is my manual for my receiver if it helps http://rotel.com/sites/default/files/product/manuals/RSP-1069-OM.pdf

dannnielll

RCA better than optical?. That really depends on the DAC in the amplifier. You are pitting a 10 year old top of the range 2K unit fitted with all the bells and whistles against a modern design at 100 quid.