• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Put you hand up if you love your 360

Noggleboggleman

I love my 360.

I love the way you can browse the marketplace online and set things to download.

I love the controller.

I love playing online with my brother.

I love the Arcade games I've got and the fact they are 'just there' to play.

I love the fact I've got GTA: San Andreas on the hard drive for a pick up and play fix.

I love the potential of the Community Games.

I love the graphics, especially when I got an HD telly and played the opening of Bioshock:eek:

I love the way I can watch videos and listen to music that is stored on the various latops and external HDs around my house without having to move them.

I love the ease of getting a game of FIFA on live.

I love the way my 2 year old son says 'daddy' when he sees my avatar, even though it bears no resemblance to me.

I love some of the achievements in games.

I love the look of the console.

I love the guide button on the controller.

I love loads of other stuff too.

:thumbsup:

Dinky Dragon

:hiya:

When I 1st started up Bioshock my friend and I were there waiting, in a burning ocean , for 10 minutes before we realised it was in game.....

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
I occasionally enjoy some gaming on my xbox 360

:devil:

Psychic 5

I love browsing the internet.

I love being able to play games from the hard drive without having the disc in the drive.

No we've had RROD, cr*p can't think of anything else bad to say :)

Well done MS, best console ever :thumbsup:

SteveU30

Distinguished Member
:hiya:

When I 1st started up Bioshock my friend and I were there waiting, in a burning ocean , for 10 minutes before we realised it was in game.....

I did for a bit too, then I wen't backwards instead of forwards and got burnt by the ring of fire!! lol

I love the games on the 360

I love online on the 360

I love Gamer points

I love the ammount of games on the 360

I love stuff you go through when you turn it on (its kind of windoes thingy)

BUT

I hate the noise it makes

I hate the fact ive had 3 in just over 1 year

I hate that micro$oft keep on selling them when they knew from day 1 that they were not built to last more than about 9 months

I hate that its not got build in HD DVD

I hate that its not got built in wireless

i hate virtually everything about my PS3 except for the fact that after 2 years its never once even hiccuped let alone died

shagaboopon

:clap:

I love my 360 because:

Live is awesome and so easy to hang around with my friends
The games available I love, especially Gears 2, Bioshock, Mass Effect, RB1 and RB2
The media playback functions are great, especially with HD-DVD drive
I can stream all my music off my media PC while I'm gaming
Now I can run games off the HDD its even quieter

DrWise

Banned
:) Hands UP

super-twisted

I love that in the few short months I'd have my 360, I've played more games than I have in a year previously.

daveon

I love my xbox for all it offers now and the promise of what it can offer in the years to come.

How easy everything is to do, the games, live, the controller which is the best ever on any machine in my opinion, the interface, party system (though we waited too long for it), arcade, marketplace, etc.

jason7579

I hate that micro$oft keep on selling them when they knew from day 1 that they were not built to last more than about 9 months

I've had the same one for nearly 3 years with many many hours of gameplay I've never had a problem with it apart from the disc tray occasionally likes to close before I've put a game in :thumbsup:

(awaits the 3 rrod when he gets home tonight :suicide:)

N

NickMon

I Do, I buy one on a whim for my birthday, and loved it since day one.

Best thing for me is the achievements, I find them so addictive. But they are making me finish more games.

The xbox does not have the same attachment ratio yet of my Game cube but its not far behind now. But my finish ratio is right up on it.

Loving it to pieces..

Rob_J

I still cant help but prefer my ps3. The one and only reason i have a 360 is the few games that i like that are only on it, like Fable 2 and soon to come Alan Wake.

Lunar Wolf

I'd love the 360 alot more if it didn't red-ring, scratch discs and MS released its iron grip over the accessories market, the one true FF wheel that MS do is a joke, love to get the Logitech G25...

mudstuff

I love what everyone else loves. By far my favourite and most played console in years. Wish I could spend more time on it, I've bought so many good games on the cheap in the last couple of months and have played a tiny bit of most of them. Can;t wait to get my teeth stuck into them!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom