Put me out of my misery and help me decide

C

coneypark

Well I have been looking and looking on this forum and every time i think I have made my decision I find something that makes me change my mind :)

I had prchased an LG 26LC2R which I had been happy enough with till it broke so I have now got a full refund and have decided that the replacment model should have as good a picture as possible.

The main ones I have now settled on are the:-

Sony KDL-26S2010 £637

Panasonic TX-26LXD60 £545

I had considered a few other and have just recently dropped the JVC LT-26DX7 from my list - not 100% sure why but I don't really like the look of it.

The TV is going to be used to watch Hidef and standard TV via Telewest and DVD's. So my question is do people feel that the extra cost for the Sony is worth it-does it really have much better picture quality than the Panasonic.

Accylad

After much research I am going for the Sony - for no other reason than I like Sony products and after viewing both of your choices in my store the sony PQ is, in my opinion, better.

Where did you get that price?:thumbsup:

Regards
David

C

coneypark

Accylad said:
Where did you get that price?:thumbsup:

Regards
David

If your talking about the panasonic then its off of Dixons with a discount code. If it's the Sony then a few web shops have it at that price.

Thanks for your opininon on the sets

Top Bottom