Pushing Daisies Season 1 £17.99

Lunar Wolf

I liked this show, shame it got can'd in its first season...

pabulous

Very tempted, this is a wonderful series - stupid person that I am, I picked up the standard DVD for £19 on its day of release.

pabulous

I liked this show, shame it got can'd in its first season...
Actually there is a 13-episode second season, sadly it got canned after the first 10 episodes aired in America. :( So unfortunate, it was one of the most truly enjoyable shows left.

elbowdan

Pushing Daisies Season 1 £17.99 from HMV

Thanks for that!

They even have Supernatural Season 3 (for those like me who love it) for £17.99 too!
Am ordering both!!!!!

Stick Quidco onto that as well!

Also, the other night I saw that ITV will be re-running Pushing Daisies next Friday @ 10pm for those who wish to take a dip before realising the Blu-Ray is the way to go.

Starburst

Distinguished Member
Can you buy the 2nd season?

Nope, even when shows are cancelled the distributors tend to stick to the "traditional" August/Sept release dates for DVD/Blu TV boxsets and of course the US have still to screen the final 3 episodes.
It may be the UK will get a release before the US.

Starburst

Distinguished Member
Also, the other night I saw that ITV will be re-running Pushing Daisies next Friday @ 10pm for those who wish to take a dip before realising the Blu-Ray is the way to go.

They are new episodes, the second season is with us:)

elbowdan

Yeah the £17.99 on HMV was for the Blu-Ray set. Amazon are currently selling 1-3 combined on SD for £25 which is a great bargain but I missed a couple of episodes of Season 3 when it was on ITV2 last and I would rather re-watch it in High Definition (I'll be happy to wait for 1 and 2 to get a Blu-Ray release).
If ITV is showing season 2 of Pushing Daisies this coming Friday then even better!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom