Push My Buttons

Paranormalist

Distinguished Member
I said that I wouldn't enter the comp so early this time. But I was mucking around inside with my camera this morning as it's raining out and I'm kind of happy with the outcome of this photo.
The Guide Button on my wireless Xbox 360 controller. Contrasr upped my 20 and saturation by 8. No cropping at all.

Camera: Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd
Date & Time: 2nd Sep 07 at 10:48am
Aperture: f/3.8
ISO: 1600
Shutter Speed: 1/52 sec
Focal Length: 21mm

V

vulkan75

Well there is certainly an abundance of round things to choose from there,good idea:thumbsup:

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
I've just spotted another typo... my = by. Sorry, folks. One of those bad spelling days. :oops:

Nice idea - you could have given it a quick clean though you mucky pup.

BTW, you can edit your posts to correct typos with the edit button on thr bottom right of your post - I need to do it all the time :smashin:

Paranormalist

Distinguished Member
Nice idea - you could have given it a quick clean though you mucky pup.

BTW, you can edit your posts to correct typos with the edit button on thr bottom right of your post - I need to do it all the time :smashin:

It gives it a used look... well that's my excuse anyhow. :D

About editing my posts - I keep trying but it won't let me. Tells me that I don't have permission to do so. :confused:

Thanks for the comments. :)

SweetGirl

nice...lots of round buttons to press...just like a camera.......i like it..:thumbsup:

Sicknote10

Like the DoF :thumbsup:

Did you end up spending half an hour cleaning the controller afterwards? it's amazing the amount of dirt I noticed when I tried to photograph mine awhile ago :rotfl:

Paranormalist

Distinguished Member
Like the DoF :thumbsup:

Did you end up spending half an hour cleaning the controller afterwards? it's amazing the amount of dirt I noticed when I tried to photograph mine awhile ago :rotfl:

White shows up the dirt. Maybe if I bought a black Xbox 360 Elite then I would never have to clean a controller again! :D And, no, I didn't clean it afterwards... :blush:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom