PUS9005 Ambilight+Hue issues after update

erentil

Standard Member
they know the problem it supposed to fix it with the last update that they released but they dident.its a software issue from the tv updates

FlevoFIlms

Novice Member
Just a quick note, they've asked me to try the remote app for android, and the weird thing is that the option Ambilight + Hue caused a crash every time in the app. On every device i've tried

FlevoFIlms

Novice Member
For the dutch people here:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210604-145726_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210604-145726_Outlook.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 29

4Runner

Novice Member
The remote App is not working. I tryed this bevore and after the problem. It was not possible to create a working ambilight+hue setup. I tryed this in January and after the software update in March. Both failed.

hollander

Standard Member
For me the remote app(iphone) just started to work again after the last update.
it broke down for me at exactly the same update where the amblight+hue broke down. Since then i wasnt able to open the remote app(crashes). Since last update this was fixed for me and remote app works but setting up amblight+hue with remote app is not working. Same delay problems amd no
Sync

waynepyrah

Standard Member
I've pulled the logs too for the engineers and from looking at the logcat files and reviewing the hue API developer website, the TV isn't using the right code for entertainment mode. Basically using the older model. You can see this by querying the bridge api as it doesn't show streaming mode. Tested this in hue essentials on the police lights and that showed as streaming in the api and in the hue app. Waiting on some feedback now from them.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung Micro LED, Mini LED, NEO QLED TVs and More: AVForums Podcast Interview
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom