PUS8505 Connected but no internet

I have a Philips PUS8505 connected to a Fritzbox 6591.
When i first set everything up it worked great for a while, then it said it was connected to wifi, but had no internet connection.

I did a factory reset and it worked again for a while, now its the same issue again.
Every other device in my apartment works fine over the same network and the same wifi.
Its just the TV that wont work right.

Deleting internet-data, clearing app-cache etc. doesnt help. Tried that.
Its also on the latest firmware.

What could be the issue here?

Last edited:

JK247

I on
I have a Philips PUS8505 connected to a Fritzbox 6591.
When i first set everything up it worked great for a while, then it said it was connected to wifi, but had no internet connection.

I did a factory reset and it worked again for a while, now its the same issue again.
Every other device in my apartment works fine over the same network and the same wifi.
Its just the TV that wont work right.

Deleting internet-data, clearing app-cache etc. doesnt help. Tried that.
Its also on the latest firmware.

What could be the issue here?
I once experienced the same problem on my 65PUS8535/12. I installed an Adblocker, and the internet became erratic. First, I tried a different router, then went back to the old router, I also reset TV- all resulted in the same problem of TV connected but no internet. The solution that worked for me was to reset both TV and router at the same time and allocating a different SSD to the wifi channels. Try it and get back with your findings.

The TV was for my mother. She lost her sh*t the first time it happened.
The second time it happened she was close to kicking through the panel.

I convinced her that it would be a better idea to ship it back instead of destroying it, so i would get the money back i paid for it.

After a while i managed to convince her of this.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom