1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pure Tempus-1

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by Kazuya Mishima, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Kazuya Mishima

Kazuya Mishima

Dec 11, 2002
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    North East Scotland
    Just received my new Pure Tempus-1 DAB radio yesterday. It's a fantastic piece of kit for its purpose - I bought it as a bedside radio/alarm clock. It has a groovy blue backlight which actually goes off completely (if you want) in the dark, and if you need to see the time, you just have to touch the "Snooze-handle" on top. Also you get the facility to program a different alarm time and radio station for weekdays and weekends, which I had never thought of before.

The selection of radio stations is excellent, and although the model lacks the bass of the Tivoli Audio One which I also own, this is perfect for late-night low-volume listening.

I ordered it from John Lewis online - very efficient, got it the day after ordering!

Overall I am a very happy customer and would recommend this product to anyone looking for an alternative to the legions of silver box Sony alarm clocks.:D