Question Pure Tempus-1 Dab radio, same as the Evoke-1radio, a problem.

danez

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I have the above Dab radio, and has been working perfectly as bedside radio. The problem is that after someone keep twisting the Antenna, it has pulled the wire off of the pc board, perfectly simple fix, or so it seems, but nowhere can I find where the wire connects/solders back on.
Does anyone else have this radio and prepared to take back off and let me know where wire reconnects.
Thanks for any help.
Jim.

Still need help with this, i am a good solderer but for the life of me i cannot see where the antenna wires go to, i have sent a mail to pure bu no reply.

Jim, We have an Evoke 1xt. On this the coax from the aerial goes to the top of the screening can on the pcb mounted behind the front panel. The screen goes to the LH pad on the pcb above the can while the centre core looks like it goes to the small pad in between the bigger LH and RH pads. It's not absolutely clear because the connection is protected with some kind of silicone sealant which I don't want to disturb.
JB

Sorry to be a bother fella but do you think you could get a photo of the inside, all in your own time obviously.
Thanks

Picture attached.
Pure.JPG

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom