Pure on xbox 360 & PS3 - £20 @ HMV

D

dave5182

Was reading a thread on hotdeals and someone mentioned that HMV will be selling Pure on both consoles for £20 from this Friday 24th October

Worth a punt for £20 and heard its a decent game

That's a great price as Pure is very good. I got it for £30 at release just a few weeks ago.

Will have to check this out student discount on top £18 can't go wrong from the demo i enjoyed this alot

Does anyone know how long will this offer be on for as there will be a 15% voucher for the 31st October at HMV, so if it lasts till then it will be £17?

cheers :thumbsup:

Anyone know if this will be instore, online, or both?

Cheers,
Dave.

Was reading a thread on hotdeals and someone mentioned that HMV will be selling Pure on both consoles for £20 from this Friday 24th October

Worth a punt for £20 and heard its a decent game

Anyone know if this will be instore, online, or both?

Cheers,
Dave.

They guy said it was instore as they were putting the reduced stickers on the boxes, he did not mention if it would be online though

Hopefully I will nip into town at some point over the weekend and grab a copy

Still £30 online, must be instore only if true

I've only just realised that there's no offline multiplayer available on this game, & that alone is enough to put me off purchasing it.

So many racing games lately have been released without supporting offline (on a single console) multiplayer, which is rather annoying.

Just picked up a copy at my local store, thanks for the heads up

Will be picking mine up tomorrow , heard you can trade games in at HMV as well so am going to take in burnout paradise to see how much i get and will put it off the game

Yeah I noticed that online, it's showing as £29.99 but when you add it to the basket it changes to £17.99 I also had a £2 off voucher for my 1st order so managed to bag it for £15.99 what a complete bargain.

Thanks to OP I bought mine instore at Huddersfield for £19.99.

Now, if I can only get my wife of Wii Dr. Mario.....

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom