• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pure Oasis recharging problems

Andrealing

Standard Member
I own a Pure Oasis radio great sound portable waterproof etc. We have had it for about 3 years maybe longer. Then the battery would not hold its charge. Eventually forked out for new battery for 40 quid. inserted easily all wired up allen screws etc all done and dusted. Now the battery has run out of charge it wont charge up. The charger when plugged in shows a continuous green light previously it flashed when recharging. I am annoyed at spending all that money they didnt send me a new charger plug or is it something else im tempted to buy a new charger plug 7.99 plus post 3.99 from amazon but i am too depressed.
Help me someone ..
Andrealing :lease:

Lakeuk

Recommend you contact Pure support for advice, I don't have a Pure but I guess the charger plug is just a power supply and I guess as it's powering the unit that its working ok, but the power supply should be easier to test by someone local with a multi meter. If the oasis is not charging when sounds serious and one to go straight the pure for advice

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom