1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pure Digital (VideoLogic) customer service

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Daneel, May 16, 2003.

1. Daneel

Daneel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    I have a set of VideoLogic Sirocco Crossfire speakers (4.1 plus amp) that I have been enjoying for the past 2 years.

About 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks before the end of the 2 year warranty the rear 2 channels on the amplifier died. I sent them an email and received a response the next day asking for more details. The day after that I had a returns number. I had to pay for shipping to them and that was all.

8 days later I get the amp back. The original problem was gone but none of the left inputs on any of the 3 channels worked properly (very low volume with distortion) so I ended up with mono sound.

Obviously I was unhappy with this and sent them an email asking that they swap the amp again and this time pay for shipping both ways. A week later I sent them a reminder and got a reply the next day which appologised for the delay and agreed to replace the amp and collect the one I had.

That was on Wednesday and the pick-up was arranged for Friday. The UPS guy arrived about an hour ago with my replacement amp and collected the old one. This time all is well.

Although they didn't get it right first time I feel that the company peformed quite well and did what it could to fix the mistake. Overall I am pleased with their service.

Great speakers for the price BTW. I don't think you can buy them anymore though.

2. avanzato

avanzato

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +61
    I've got the Crossfire's too and they're the speakers I've owned for the longest time.

Nice to know there were at least 2 people who would pay £200 for a 4.1 system. :D

Mine are well out of guarentee though :rolleyes: