Pure - £7.99 @ ShopTo.net (PS3 & X360)

Daytrader

use this code below to also get £1 off any game, just type in redeem code under your account setting.

HOTUKDEALS

JJBDude

It's a 10/10 game guys, I loved it to bits and would play it all over again if I could get myself another 1000 gamerscore (tempting to buy for PS3 to boost my Trophy level).

TcT Sid

Distinguished Member
They were out of stock for the 360,had stock for the PS3 at 00:30 last night,this morning its the other way round :confused: I ordered it for the 360 this morning,hopefully i'll get it.

d3moliti0n

I got it for £5.99 on the PS3 last night (must have been the last one because as soon as I had ordered it went to 'out of stock'), I already must have had a £1.00 discount on my ShopTo account and then I added the hotukdeals code so I got £2 off so not bad overall, can't complain for £5.99.

Last edited:

mudstuff

Out of stock for 360 :(. Like I need more games anyway lol.

dermy

Thanks OP, ordered earlier on this morning and dispatched already. From my experience with ShopTo so far, they are brill.

Usama

Distinguished Member
Was just about to order it, out of stock for PS3. :(

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
For all those that ordered, you are in for a treat as the game is excellent. I picked it up when £10 on PLay ages ago, completed it and then traded for more than i paid... can't be bad.

There are few games as satisfying as pulling off a perfect lap or two landing smoothly with each jump and nailing some decent tricks in the process. Awesome!

dan ham

Standard Member
Is ShopTo.net a good shop?

Im thinking of pre-order some games like GT5 for £32.95, Uncharted 2 £32.95,and more.
If i pre-order for this price, will i get it for £32.95!!..
I signed up with them ana and theres a YOUR PREORDER box on the left!.. nd it says in the box in small letters (*prices may change). I dont get it :D

Thanks dan

Metalhead Pete

Yes mate.Shopto are excellent,bought loads off them.

Never been charged more for any item in my experience.Any queries drop them a mail,their customer service is very good.

Last edited:

siber0

Dammit. Missed that one - the best I can find now is £14.99 in play.com's 2 for £25 + 5% RAC + 4% quidco = £11.37. Will all those discounts work together?

Si

hawky525

I bought this for the PS3, which I've now sold to a friend.
So if anyone would like to buy the game off me for the shopto.net price plus postage? (£6.99 + £1 p&p) I would be happy to let it go....

Edit: Selling to deadmeat30.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sky set to launch its plug-and-play Sky Stream solution
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 26th September 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
AV Podcast: 26th September 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
REL Acoustics announces new Serie HT subwoofer trio