1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purchasing DVD Profiler

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Lex, Nov 24, 2003.

1. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I am thinking of purchasing DVD Profiler, has anyone else done this? It is $25 - I am not sure exactly what you get for that other than high quality scans (which is all I really want anyway)... Is the registration page secure?

I guess I just wanted some reassurance that it was worth it before I hand over my hard earned cash! :)

2. graham.myers

graham.myers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +932
    I registered in Oct 2002 and was a breeze. I usually check for the padlock when ordering things across the net and dont remember it not being there. I used a service called ShareIt who billed me for profiler registrations, then intervocative email your registraton key a day or so later.

it gives you access to the hi-res scans and disables the adverts.

you also get access to the betas, and to the beta forum

3. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks Graham - sounds good I will give it a go :smashin:

4. spicy_fajita

spicy_fajita

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I also registered as it seemed secure enough. The hi-res scans are not really that high (not as high as I'd like) but the program is exactly what I wanted and it is a life time price.

Could do with a little more functionality but all in all a nice little program.

5. PhilBH

PhilBH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    One of the biggest benefits of registering is that you get rid of the adverts that appear in the software. Plus, you're contributing to the development costs of future versions safe in the knowledge that you have a lifetime subscription to software updates.