purchased projector advice needed urgently

systemsdead

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
hi i have just bought a pj brand new online for 39 pounds delevered its obviously a pricing mistake by the company,but it states on there page todays offer price 39.01.will they be available to get out of the deal at all, or is there anything i can do to make them honor it,the pj is not in stock but will be available later next month,any advice apreciated.

If the pricing mistake was only small they may have honoured it but do you really think there going to send you a projector for that price, I don't think so. You don't stand anywhere with consumer law either, the decision is in the hands of the company. Nice try though!

I'm afraid there are plenty of ways for the company to cancel your order legally.

Where was it coming from, cause I have spotted camcorders for 99p buy it now out of hong kong.

bud you are prob gonna get knocked, If its too good to be true it prob is...

Darko

untill they take the actual payment from your bank account then you dont have a leg to stand on, even then if they take payment there is still usually some get out clauses in the smallprint......providing they are present on the page you buy on then its valid......even if its just a little text saying 'terms and conditions of sale' as a hyperlink.....

it seems a lot of companies online like to follow the old advertising practice of furniture and other bricks and mortar stores of showing a fantastically amazing low price.................................for a product that sadly when you call in they dont actually have any left of....damn, what a shame....however, we do have this model/product for a little bit more.......heh

the fact they dont have it in stock means they can say whatever price they like.....soon as its in stock i bet the value goes up...lol

I seen a store over here in the US mess up like this, they had a bunch of PJ's, plasmas, hi priced items on their page for $0.00, me and my one friend purchased some Pjs and plasmas, and they cancelled. Tried again, they cancelled. Tried a 3rd time and they finally stated w/ the cancellation "what part of no price = not for sale don't you get???". So apaprently that was just their poor way of saying something was out of stock...whatever happened to that simple phrase?? I wish there woulda been a way to make them honor it for false advertising or something, but we never persused it any further.

ss69camaro350 said:
Tried a 3rd time and they finally stated w/ the cancellation "what part of no price = not for sale don't you get???". So apaprently that was just their poor way of saying something was out of stock...whatever happened to that simple phrase??

:eek: :eek: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom