Purchased My Bedroom Setup - cost £195

Yuzo

just got back from Richer Sounds with some goodies.

ok first off, this is the first time i have ever bought any audio equipment,.. i have only ever used TV speakers.

... yes i have only speant £195 which includes the speakers aswell --- no laughing please, i know people on here have speant well into 4 figures on their systems, and they sound better than the ODEON, etc. ;)

i have purchased the following;

Yamaha RX-V361 Receiver - (SILVER)
Yamaha NS-P110 Speakers - (BLACK)

as i said this is only for my bedroom, and this is an upgrade from my horrible TV speakers,... which makes a worthy upgrade for a mere £195.

i was considering all options, and talking to the guy instore, especially with the newer systems carrying audio over HDMI for better quality sound.

as i dont have my own house i decided that this system will keep me going until i get my own place in a few years,... then i can buy top of the range equipment... by this time im sure the next generation of AMPS will be cheap as chips.

.. i will let people know how the installation goes,.. and how much of an improvment the sound is over TV speakers ;)

We should start the £200 club :smashin:

I am in the same boat, spent a little got some kit. Half decent sound and I am happy.

Did you get a sub also ? I am only 5.0 but with a new house in a few weeks I would like to add a sub to my cheap but happy with kit. :)

rwniel

Novice Member
This is essentially the Yamaha AV61 package - plenty of discussion on this particular combination as it has been a popular option for quite awhile.

Robert

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom