MQUIN SKYWALKER

Established Member
Reaction score
ANYONE know where i can get one from

You are not starting an armoury are you :D

JUST GETTING all my movie weapons b4 the vcr bill comes on the 1st oct

NO just the resin version

JUST GETTING all my movie weapons b4 the vcr bill comes on the 1st oct

Off course, hopefully there should be a lot of discounts in the uk between now and then?

PLUS expect prices to rocket after the bill comes in

CHEERS MATE im havin one of them

Bit of an old thread, I know, but I just found this area :)

Now that the VCRB is law, you might find buying a Pulse Rifle a bit more difficult... Depending on whether the vendor considers it a Realistic Imitation Firearm or not.
To be safe, your best bet is to find your local Airsoft Skirmish Site, and play the 3 games over 2 months required for membership - Then you can legally buy R.I.F.s in the UK, so long as you're ovber 18.

You do have a few choices for PRs.
Spat at Spatcave Studios was doing a solid resin version for US$175 - And his armour is well worth a look too, especially since he met Terry English ( Designer of the original armour for the movie ) last weekend, and the pair of them sat down and reworked the shoulders for ultimate comfort and accuracy :)
http://www.spatcave.com/spulse.htm
http://www.spatcave.com/mojarm.htm
tonpr113nt.jpg

If you want a more highly detailed version, Matsucorp Industries ( http://p067.ezboard.com/bmatsucorp ) produce a version with a solid resin Thompson, a resin grenade launcher, metal stock and barrel assembly and vac-formed plastic shrouds ( The brown/green bit :) ).
The price is, IIRC, about double that of the Spulse mentioned above, but the pic speaks for itself:
PRSling2-0.jpg

Then we have the firing versions.
Pretty much EVERY Airsoft firing pulse rifle you will find ( Including the one on Airsoft Scotland's website ) is the same G&P kit you've seen already.
It's got a few inaccuracies, but is nice if you can find it in stock. Don't pay more than about £300 for the kit itself though.
It's also now possible to purchase a cheaper Thompson as a base, since Tokyo Marui have some serious competition from Chinese Airsoft manufacturers these days.
http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/World_War_Series.html
Landwarrior have the Cyma version for £125 and it's just as good for conversion as the TM.

It's possible to mix and match...
My personal rifle consists of a TM Thompson, with a Matsucorp shroud, stock and barrel mount.
Originally I had a plastic G&P grenade launcher, but that's now been upgraded to a real-steel Spas-12 cage with a gas-powered airsoft Remington inside it - Which actually cycles shells.
The downside is, it now weighs over 8kg.
Kaylee1.jpg

And there's a company in China producing aluminium shrouds!
If only I had two grand to spare, and arms like Schwarzenegger...

Lastly, the safest option is constructed from flour, sugar, eggs, and milk.
NSC049.jpg

NOM NOM NOM!

If you want anymore info, jump over to the Aliens Legacy. The UKCM will be more than happy to assist :)
http://forum.alienslegacy.com/index.php

does anyone know if its legal to sell these in the uk know. ive just got a second resin kit to build and am looking to sell my old completed resin one.
Dont want to get in trouble trying to sell it

Where can you get one from the UK that is simply a replica for fans of the movie which can be mounted & displayed and handled, but is not for firing. Is there an official replica?

it depends if you want to paint and build it. i dont know of any pre made ones.(im selling one in the classifieds)
comet miniatures do a kit for about £250. You can get a pre coloured one but need a bb gun to finnish it. About £300 for the kit and £150 and up for the bb.

GOT MINE after a 4 yes 4 month wait from a guy on ebay called hairybloodyfairy BE WARNED the paint job is the worst ever looks like its been painted with a pasting brush,paint drips,bristles stuck on the paint and paintbrush strokes all in equal measures fingerprints everywhewre,my 9 year old could do a better job,now sanding down for my brother to repaint it,DO NOT buy from him

YEAH but how much

All that has been said is that it has been produced from an original screen used prop and that it is due out in the first quarter of 2008. There has been no mention on price yet

THAT will be a fortune

£110

In all honesty I would be surprised to get a high quality replica for that sort of price.... it just seems too cheap. I would always be wary of a model kit made by someone.... yes I know there are some out there which do look fantastic (Coombes123 for example), but I would much rather wait for a proper licensed replica to be released and pay a little extra for it.

It will be interesting to see what HCG do with their version

USUSALLY GO for a lot more but did a deal (more like number)for me,might look good after its been painted properly

Wayyyyyy back, in either an issue of Crash! or Your Sinclair, they had a short article about a replica Pulse Rifle.

Fired Ball bearings, the ammo counter would count down properly when BB's were fired and the grenade launcher fired some sort of Naval/yachting flares.

:eek:

Amazing.

I know this thread is REALLY old but really want to get a replica Pulse Rifle. What are my options in 2011?, im guessing it would be a massive pain in the arse to get one from outside the UK in todays world what with terriost attacks etc. Any suggestions?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom