pulse pink floyd

stormchaser

Established Member
Reaction score
hi
does anyone know if there is any sign of pulse being released on dvd?
cheers

Originally posted by stormchaser
hi
does anyone know if there is any sign of pulse being released on dvd?
cheers

sssssshhhhhhhh! aw now youve done it, you should have done a search, youve gone and set me off again. Back looking through all the DVD racks in case they have released it without telling anyone, Id just managed to kick the habit. :rolleyes:

In answer to your question, know one knows for definite, it was rumoured to be late this year, but its almost christmas. The last dates I heard were around the middle of 2003.

Just back from my look through HMVs shelves.............its not there.

I notice theres a planned release of Live in Pompei expected in March, along with a dvdA version of DSOTM, still no mention of pulse though.

... I'm sure you're aware that David Gilmour has an excellent DVD out - no inflatable pigs or lazers but good nonetheless.(Comfortably Numb x2 - though the Robert Fripp one is a bit cringy)

R
Dave

karkus....

Keep looking pal...& dont forget to get me a copy if they're there in HMV......

Shine on.......Shine on.....

Adzman

Originally posted by Dave N
... I'm sure you're aware that David Gilmour has an excellent DVD out - no inflatable pigs or lazers but good nonetheless.(Comfortably Numb x2 - though the Robert Fripp one is a bit cringy)

R
Dave

The Rodger Waters Live DVD is far better than Gilmours lame attempt, on my PJ with full surround its brilliant. Where did you get the Robert Fripp bit ?

Originally posted by Adzman
karkus....

Keep looking pal...& dont forget to get me a copy if they're there in HMV......

Shine on.......Shine on.....

Adzman

Every day, Every day.

karkus30 wrote:
I notice theres a planned release of Live in Pompei expected in March, along with a dvdA version of DSOTM

Karkus, where do you have this from?
Thanks.

just did a search around the Net and found out about it on one of the fan sites.

Originally posted by karkus30
The Rodger Waters Live DVD is far better than Gilmours lame attempt, on my PJ with full surround its brilliant

I could not agree more. Roger W. on PJ and my new Dynaudios is just SUPERB ! :)

BJ

Im not even using decent speakers, just a Yam sub sat system, so through something like the Dynaudios must be another degree greater still.

I was round at NEAT audio the other day and they were showing of a pair of ultimatum 7s which were very nice and 7K a pair (but I might get mates rates or a slightly damaged demo pair), then I could use the Critiques with Neats centre speaker (the centrum). Its all slotting into place:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom