Pulse - FiveUS Cockup?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Greg Hook, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Greg Hook

Greg Hook
    Moderator & Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    In a secret location with Jennifer Lawrence
    Ratings:
    +11,495
    Was browsing through the TV listings earlier and saw a movie called Pulse starting at 23:15, checked the Sky EPG and was surprised to see it described as the 2006 movie starring the lovely Kristen Bell.

It's a pretty crappy horror remake also starring that dude who got killed off in Lost, (boon?) but Kristens acting and beauty saves it slightly, although it is very dull apart from that.

But what should actually be shown is Pulse from 1988. Some cheesy horror about electricity moving between houses taking over people.

Did someone put the wrong video in or have they cocked up the listings? I was hoping for some Kristen before I go to bed, but oh well. :rotfl:

2. mugsy

mugsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    I'm still watching it now - it's naff alright :boring:

I looked it up on imdb and thought it looked alright (if they had actually shown the 2006 version) then realised I've actually got the Japanese original (Kairo) but have never got round to watching it :)

3. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +326
    Damn I pvr'd this last night hoping to catch the re-make as I liked the asian version.:thumbsdow

4. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Greg,

This was always going to be the cheesy 1980's horror-thriller, and not the various other modern horror/action movies you mention. It sounds like someone sent the wrong info to Sky's EPG, but all the listings magazines, papers etc, had the film listed as the cheesy film that you didn't like.

Sorry on this occasion, that you have been let down. :(

Pooch