1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pull-up screen question

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Wild Rumpus, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Wild Rumpus

Wild Rumpus
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I have changed my original plan to buy a large HD Plasma and have bought a 37" SD plasma. The second part of my new plan involves an HD projector :D I have decided that I don't want a screen mounted permanently in my living room and the ideal solution for me is to use a pull-up screen. However, I want to use the pull-up screen on top of my (atacama) AV stand. Is it possible to use the pull-up stands without fully extending the screen? If I have the screen with say 30" of black area at the bottom on top of my AV stand the picture will be a little too high for comfort.

2. derekn

derekn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    The Draper Road Warrior will do what you want. The clue is the support system - if it's a fixed rod then it will be all up or down, if it's a pneumatic "trellis" then it will stop where needed.
    Good Luck,

3. LFCRules

LFCRules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +188
    I've got a DRH Easy screen, and it should do the job you require. It ain't cheap, but very sturdy. Definately worth a look.

DRHEasy

Cheers

Andy