• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

pull the trigger on Galaxy S5

kurtan

Novice Member
Sold my Note 2 I605 attached to one mpj backup battery recently and I am not going near the Note line anymore. Have no grumble at all…they are just way too large to my hand. Going to pull my trigger on Galaxy S5 G900V, does it feel comfortable in hand?

Bigsmoke79

Established Member
Try one in store I find it very comfortable in hand and your not losing much screen estate compared to the note range with the 5.1 inch screen.

Bigsmoke79

Established Member
The Galaxy S5 is very nice in hand as is the HTC M8, however nothing beats the Nexus 5.

I had a nexus 5 and moved to the S5, Nexus to me was a lovely handset but the battery life was a woeful for me! plus not having a dedicated SMS app drove me nuts! I hate hangouts!

Other than that I couldnt fault it! I found it was actually snappier than my S5 but now I have the S5 with similar battery life to my old note 2 im very happy

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom