Public Service Announcement...

NonPayingMember

Previously Liam @ Prog AV
Reaction score
Well it's been a very interesting 18 months or so but now the time has come for me to leave the Kent Home Cinema Centre and AV-Sales.com, to embark on a new venture with me Dad!

I'm sure i'll still be hanging around the forums (just can't get enough of you guys I guess :laugh: ), but as of tomorrow evening i'll be a free agent!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So farewell AV-Sales, and to the rest of the world.... bring-it-on!!!!

Thanks Guys

i've got a plasma up my shirt right now and am hoping no-one will notice :smashin:

good luck m8, i could do with a career change myself....

Liam,
Thanks for all your help and patience with my purchases, it's good to find someone who's unbiased (agrees with my opinions !).
I'm very surprised you've only been in this for 18 months.

I hope your next job includes a few less late nights.

Steve

Good luck matey...thanks for your help in the past at av-sales!!

JJ

Good luck with the new venture :)

Can you have a peep at my PM before you go though ;) Thanks

hey good luck Liam - your advice and help has given us many a great nights entertainment. Hope your new venture goes well for you.

M

Thanks for all your comments everyone!!!!

Beekeeper - your inbox is full mate and now i've forgotten what you sent!! Wanna mail me on [email protected]? If it was iScan Ultra, DVI and Panasonic plasma then it's not gonna work on PAL

Steve - I only left uni 20 months ago!! Didn't know anything about plasmas until I found this forum, I guess I should be thanking you guys!!!

L0giX - it's not quite a career change, my dad's big in construction so i'm getting into multi-room systems and Home Cinema installs into new house builds, houses pre-wired with CAT5 and multiroom, and bespoke Home Cinema extensions/conversions - plus some Custom Installation too!! You should go for a change if you see something you fancy doing mate

amouda - no probs

aint got a plasma YET but i know you have been a great help to those who have,good luck.:smashin:

Liam

As has been said many times above, all the very best in your new venture. Sounds exciting and certainly exactly the same as I would like to get into but I doubt it will ever happen (for a number of reasons including a current job that pays a shed load of bonus :) ). Keep telling myself money isn';t everything but job satisfaction is, but hey, money don't half help :D

Yourself and your colleagues have provided fantastic service over the past few years on all my purchases so much heart felt appreciation from me.

Way to go. All the best. I trust Andrew and Alastair have given you a nice leaving package ;)

dennis - all that lovely kit but no shiny plasma on the wall??? You should be ashamed of yourself :p

Messiah - thanks mate! But I have to say, I have job satisfaction and I choose my own bonus!!!!

Liam,

I want to thank you for the help you gave me when buying my Panny D4 from AvSales, it still puts a smile on my face each night !

I hope your new adventure goes well, and my Panny keeps going strong.., :cool:

A big Thanks M8,

Bluebear.
:smashin: :clap:

Good luck in your new venture Liam. :)

StooMonster

Thanks for all the help
I love the PW6 I brought from you guys

XBL Tag ian007

Originally posted by Liam McLaughlin
Messiah - thanks mate! But I have to say, I have job satisfaction and I choose my own bonus!!!!

Sure, but not for working one day a week (like my current role) :D

Hope your new venture works out well! Having worked under my Dad for many years, it was good to start my own business! He's retired now, so I get him to do all the running around now.

As for the plasma you've got under your shirt - I've got a converter for it....

All the best,

Dr John Sim.

Liam

A big thank you for all your help over the last couple of months.

What a pleasure it was to deal with someone who answered so patiently my never ending questions and not only had the honesty to admit when unsure, but always managed to find out the answer and get back to me.

Best of luck in the new venture.

troy

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom