PT-AX100 problem

EL Dukeo

In the last week I have been having some trouble with my PT-AX100. It seems just to switch itself off without any notice, this is happening within the first 5 minutes of the projector being switched on.
The lamp has 200 hours on it and at first i thought i had just blown it. The lamp and temp indicators do not come on so am not sure what is goin on.
Is this one of the famous PT-AX100 problems that have been going about????
I have had it for 2 months now and it has worked flawless up until now. The projector is still working just a little unpredictible as to how long it will work for.
Anyone else experienced this???

B

Blaqjaq

Hi,

My AX100 is doing exactly the same thing! I have dropped it into service last week, got a phone call yesterday saying they could not find a fault with it, checked for dry joints etc and could not find anything wrong.

It also did not fault for them.

I've got it home, worked fine last night but this morning it's doing the same thing again.

Normally it would only do it once, i'd then switch it back on after 5 minutes and it would work fine. However this time its doing it repeatedly. I just hope it';ll sort itself out again..... i know it probably wont.

My AX100 has 450 hours on it and has not had any other issues at all.

can anybody advise what the problem may be?

Lee

I don't know what the problem could be. I would have a camcorder recording it, a pain i know, and then send the recording to Panasonic when it's captured the fault.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom