Psycho Goreman (Shudder, UK Blu-ray October 2021)

IGC

psycho.png

UPC: 5036193020483

I enjoyed this nothing great but a nice 1980s vibe for the most part and the monster was top notch (so good they put him on the cover).

Shudder do come up with some interesting stuff they seem to be a good streaming platform.

Amazon product
Funny caption competition:

85d43572-7966-47dd-9e58-11462a4d4928-pgpsychogoreman.jpg

Send entries to:

Giuliani, Parnas & Fruman LLC
Four Seasons Total Landscaping
Philadelphia
PA 19136

bigry

Distinguished Member
wouldnt most of these posts be better suited posted here?

IGC

wouldnt most of these posts be better suited posted here?

Not really unless you want virtually no new threads of interest.

I like films getting their own thread if gives them the attention they deserve or not.

Garrett

Not really unless you want virtually no new threads of interest.

I like films getting their own thread if gives them the attention they deserve or not.
If its what you watched last night it preferred you posted in the suggested thread, if everyone posted what they watched last night with a new thread I think the section become very bitty and not everyone would open everyone where as is now the suggested thread had almost 1 million views.
On the other hand a new blu ray release is an other thing.;)

IGC

Had a look at that thread for the first time seems like a lot of detailed opinion and review of what someone watched. I'm completely lost on there TBH and if I posted something it would be lost in a dark hole. Good for people who like cliques and who have time to search for something and maybe not find it but find something else interesting.

Most of my threads are about releases of new product with detailed information (as above: includes AVF competition link & UPC etc).

Quick look on Google too with key words brings people straight to this thread that's good for the forum I would think.

bigry

Distinguished Member
what keywords are you entering? i used psycho goreman blu ray and after scanning 9 pages i still couldnt find a link to your post and gave up.

IGC

Did you watch the film or enter the competition?

I'm sure there's a better part of the forum for your non-film questions. Have you had a look?

If you Google the first thing I typed 5036193020483 it shows up 4th or 5th.

And if you don't like these threads you can use WhatsApp or something with your friends. Have you tried that?

Have you been to other Blu-ray forums? I have and they tend to be like a forum.

I'm assuming forums are err... still actual threaded forums for information and not one long chat thread.

AVF uses forum software not chat software.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom