PSVR General

mark1080p

I finally found my old PS3 move controllers and had a blast on Creed (which is on sale for £7.99 btw) and the Ironman demo Both really good fun.

I also found this gun mod I must of bought years ago for the the PS3 move games. Tried with London heist but the controllers were set to only work at a certain angle. I would be interested to know if any VR games would make this useful?

6AEBC836-7C67-48B0-BCF7-093BB233AC03.jpeg

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
I finally found my old PS3 move controllers and had a blast on Creed (which is on sale for £7.99 btw) and the Ironman demo Both really good fun.

I also found this gun mod I must of bought years ago for the the PS3 move games. Tried with London heist but the controllers were set to only work at a certain angle. I would be interested to know if any VR games would make this useful?

View attachment 1324133
I don't think there are any games which support the old gun peripherals. I used to have the rifle gun mount for Killzone.

Skull n Bones

Is the Playstation 4 vr aim controller worth buying or is it just an semi expensive novelty that is limited to a couple of games ?

TheyCallMeTJ

Distinguished Member
Is the Playstation 4 vr aim controller worth buying or is it just an semi expensive novelty that is limited to a couple of games ?
As Jimster71 says, the games are a superior experience with AIM and IMHO are alone worth the purchase of the AIM. In addition to the great games Jimster mentioned, Operation Warcade is a blast with AIM too. So is Combat Team if you can forgive its flaws, it is still quite a great experience with AIM.

You may also like DOOM VFR as many enjoyed that with AIM and it certainly is the preferable controller. But it wasn't a game I overall enjoyed, personally.

Skull n Bones

It's limited to a few games, but those games are much better with it.

The main ones are Firewall Zero Hour, Farpoint, Arizona Sunshine and Borderlands 2 VR.
As Jimster71 says, the games are a superior experience with AIM and IMHO are alone worth the purchase of the AIM. In addition to the great games Jimster mentioned, Operation Warcade is a blast with AIM too. So is Combat Team if you can forgive its flaws, it is still quite a great experience with AIM.

You may also like DOOM VFR as many enjoyed that with AIM and it certainly is the preferable controller. But it wasn't a game I overall enjoyed, personally.
Thanks, have the aim Controller ordered along with Firewall Zero Hour and Farpoint. Will pick up Arizona Sunshine next, should keep me going a while.