PSVR General

Grabbed the PSVR worlds bundle off eBay, with the 20% Off code, £240, can’t argue with that :)

I imagine I’ll get a fair chunk of that back if I don’t get on with it.

Any games recommendations? Do I need the move things or will most work without?
How did you get 20% off

Yep, mentioned on the eBay main page, code is PNY2018, one time 20% off minimum spend £20, maximum discount £75, I think it said.

Pleased with that, was umming and ahhing, nearly bought a bundle with the same as I’ve just bought with Doom from Amazon for £320.

Glad I held off :)

Yep, mentioned on the eBay main page, code is PNY2018, one time 20% off minimum spend £20, maximum discount £75, I think it said.

Pleased with that, was umming and ahhing, nearly bought a bundle with the same as I’ve just bought with Doom from Amazon for £320.

Glad I held off :)

Ca you drop in the eBay link. Tempted to get a v2 discounted and then selling on my v1. Should be flatfish

Ca you drop in the eBay link. Tempted to get a v2 discounted and then selling on my v1. Should be flatfish
Code is in the posts above pal just add it during the checkout process (thinking about a cordless Dyson myself :rotfl:)

Think I grabbed the last one, it says ended now. Not sure if there are any others?

No the link to the v2 PSVR package

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
That’s annoying as I’ve just bought that bundle so is this not a v2. Bugger

That’s annoying as I’ve just bought that bundle so is this not a v2. Bugger

I could be wrong but as I’ve already got a v1 I don’t want another

I assumed it was V2 as well, not quite such a bargain then, oh well.

What’s the difference between v1 and v2?

Less cables (to a degree). Built in headphones. That’s about it. No difference in screen quality s far as I’m aware but I’m sure someone here might be able to advise

I’ve asked to cancel the order via eBay so waiting on response from seller.

Less cables (to a degree). Built in headphones. That’s about it. No difference in screen quality s far as I’m aware but I’m sure someone here might be able to advise
New processor box that passes hdr aswell hence why I wanted the v2 against v1

Nothing too much to worry about then, especially as I’ll have nothing to compare it to. It is what it is. I can live with the differences, the saving will buy me a game or two.

I’ll assume V1, if it turns out to be V2, it’s a bonus.

It’s not saying if it is a v2 or v1. I only know from looking at headset if it’s the v1 or v2

I’ve just been going by the pictures of the boxes, I thought the mostly white box was v1, the virtual worlds box was v2, probably wrong though :)

It’s very much an impulse purchase at that price. If I was sure I wanted one, I would’ve spent £300 already and definitely got a v2, willing to take a punt at £240 though.

Nothing too much to worry about then, especially as I’ll have nothing to compare it to. It is what it is. I can live with the differences, the saving will buy me a game or two.

I’ll assume V1, if it turns out to be V2, it’s a bonus.

You’ll still be very inpressed I’m sure

My nephews was v1 and was fine to use. I too thought that be worlds box was the newer one

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom