1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp wich version uk and us and other questions

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by 7 of 9, Aug 11, 2005.

1. 7 of 9

7 of 9
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    witch version of a psp and umds us or uk should i wait for uk, were is there cheapest place to buy either of these?

thanks from 7 of 9

2. BuFF DaDDy

BuFF DaDDy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Witch is spelt Which.

What UMDs do you want films or games?

Best place so far for films are DVDboxoffice for US movies £10-£15 or Play.com for R2 UK movies they start from around £14.99, best ive seen so far and Plays service is excellent.

3. Tetlee

Tetlee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,372
    Personaly I think the US UMD movies are always going to be easy to get hold of for a cheaper pice than the UK ones, that was one of the reasons for me buying a US PSP, well that and the fact I couldn't wait months on end for the UK release :boring: Oh, and I was one of the many lucky buggers here that payed around £105 from DVDSoon.

The best place I've used for buying imported US UMD movies is DVDSoon, although lately their prices have been all over the place :confused: Also you need to be pretty damn patient with the waiting, but..... I've bought a few UMD movies from them for around £5-£6 each, that includes delivery to the UK! I keep DVDsoon in my favourites just to keep check of their prices, occasionaly they drop to bargain prices, not too often lately though.

4. 7 of 9

7 of 9
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    also need info on this: what is the cheapest version and place to buy the psp console and the games.

5. BuFF DaDDy

BuFF DaDDy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +146
    I got mine from importmadness.co.uk,I know a few peeps on here have had a couple of bad experiences with them, but I paid £149.00, delivered from the US and I didnt pay any customs charges, they even put RE apocalypse in the box.

Mind you the package was marked up at $16.82, ho wthey did it god knows, but it came within 6 days.