Psp value pack with two games prices? Not an ad.

Nixemus

Standard Member
This is not an advert for trading or buying at all, but an enquiry into the values of said items.

I also apologise if this is in the wrong section, but there are so many! Being computer illiterate also doesnt help!

I would like to know the values (roughly) of a Psp Value Pack with all original accessories and box and two games: Splinter Cell Essentials and SSX: on tour.

However, if there is some site that lets me check this myself without wasint your time then it would also be apreciated.

Once again, I apologise for any trouble I will inadvertantly cause.

By the way, here is a picture:

l_6a00ad69dafa5f4390ee632b7856fff1.jpg

John

I'll move this to the PSP section , your more likely to get a better answer in there . But also its worth looking through the gaming classifieds to see what similar have sold for .
There is a "forum jump" button in the bottom right hand corner of each page navigate that to find the required section have a good look round and welcome to the forums
John

Nixemus

Standard Member
Hmmm, I did have a look around, and they do seem to go for around that amount. I assume its the same price (ish, depending on how well its been kept) at Gamestation?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom