• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PSP USB cable: Is it standard?

RichKS

One more question about PSPs before I spendola:

Is the PSP USB connector cable a standard one? I mean, looking at pictures of them around the net it looks a lot like one of these:

usb.jpg

(appologies if this image doesn't show up, it's been a long day!)

So is it the standard type of small usb plug which a lot of devices use, or have Sony done their usual thing and knocked up a proprietry thing?

Cheers,

Rich

RichKS

Neat. I have about a million of these kicking around the place from MP3 players and card readers and stuff

Cheers!

scoo

I read somewhere else about someone having problems because their cable was only USB1 (not 1.1) compatible and didn't connect properly. I use one which also is used to connect to a Sony camera and haven't had any problems. If anyone needs a cable I can recommend http://www.cableuniverse.co.uk/ for cheap prices and fast delivery although there may be cheaper suppliers out there.

(I have no connection to the company).

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom