1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP UK release date delayed by "several months"

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by Munkey Boy, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Munkey Boy

Munkey Boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,376
    We all knew it was coming, but it still hurts. Oh well, importers, here I come! BBC News website

2. wallisj

wallisj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    To be honest, i don't find it a problem....since i got my psp for £170 + £30 for a game, next week i am getting Wipeout and need for speed from an importer for £35 each....so given that you can get a japanese one for £165 now from several places i don't see that the UK release is a big deal, japan is region 2 like us so UK UMD movies will work when they appear, US, UK and JPN games will all work....

If you want one, get one, you won't regret it, lovely piece of kit and 1gb mem stick is a useful addition too.

3. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,121
    At DVDSoon you can get the PSP, iCard membership (which comes with 2 free DVD's) & Ridge Racer for £146. Even if you add on the likely customs charges you are still looking at less than £180 which is the cost of the UK one (when it finally comes out). It's a no brainer for me - ordered the US one the other day. :clap: