PSP transfer systems

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by derelictdustin, Oct 25, 2005.

1. derelictdustin

derelictdustin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking into different DVD transfer/backup systems for my PSP. So far, the only one I can find that will transfer DVDs right onto my PSP is this one, www.psptransfer.com. It is supposed to be fast and will obviously save me money on DVRs. Does anyone have this system? What can you tell me about it? Does anyone know of any other systems that will transfer my DVDs directly onto my PSP? Thanks!

2. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10,217
    Why not just download DVD Decrypter and PSP Video 9, with those two tools you can rip a DVD, convert it and then transfer it onto your PSP, might not be an all in one method but its free.

3. DickieMoules

DickieMoules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I've found the only real way to transfer your DVD collection onto your PSP and have an audio level high enough to hear on the tube or bus is using PSP Video 9 which is a piece of freeware from the internet.

I also use the fantastic DVD Shrink software to make my DVD's into a .vob file for the PSP video 9 software to encode. DVD Shrink is also freeware from the net. The system works very well even if it is a 2 process job

Rich