[PSP] Tekken: Dark Resuurection £17 delivered!

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At amazon.

It's worth a try, although they're unlikley to honour it.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
£29.99 now - :(

Thanks for the head up any way! :)

Thehut has gone up to £34.99 too - looks like the offer's over.

Now to see whether they honour it...

Amazon had it up last night for £13.99. Stuck an order in doubt they will honour it though! :(

Virgin have it here for £16.99 (£17.74 delivered). I've ordered from them and it doesn't look like a misprice as the actual RRP is stated, along with the 51% discount! :)

I wonder if the RRP is not meant to be £34.99, as quite a few sites have had a huge mis-price?

liambiggs said:
back to £29.99!

Still £16.99 at Virgin and that seems like a proper bargain as opposed to a pricing error.

CAS FAN said:
Still £16.99 at Virgin and that seems like a proper bargain as opposed to a pricing error.

How much does it come to incl P&P Cas?

Tejstar said:
How much does it come to incl P&P Cas?

CAS FAN said:
Virgin have it here for £16.99 (£17.74 delivered). I've ordered from them and it doesn't look like a misprice as the actual RRP is stated, along with the 51% discount! :)

:)

Just ordered mine from Virgin, hope it turns up at that price:thumbsup:

Cheers for the heads up:hiya:

Cheers

JOHNNY

back upto £29.99 at Virgin :(

somecoolgeezer said:
back upto £29.99 at Virgin :(

:( My order is still current with them with a price of £17.74 inc postage so i'll see if they honour it.

They would have too email or contact about a price change on the price we actually pre-ordered at wouldnt they :rolleyes:

Ive ordered at both amazon and thehut just to try get it at the cheaper price i dont want to paying the full price at either of them if they go up i'd pay the bit extra if i had too elsewhere just because of the point of them not keeping a price i had originally ordered at if it happened that is:rolleyes: .

Throttle said:
They would have too email or contact about a price change on the price we actually pre-ordered at wouldnt they :rolleyes:

Ive ordered at both amazon and thehut just to try get it at the cheaper price i dont want to paying the full price at either of them if they go up i'd pay the bit extra if i had too elsewhere just because of the point of them not keeping a price i had originally ordered at if it happened that is:rolleyes: .

They would have to notify us yes - my order still says £17.74 so if they charge me £29.99 without notifying me there will be a complaint going in.

I'm sure they'll honour it. My amazon pre-order is still £16.99, so still hopeful - no cancellation email thus far...

surely they must honour it. Its not like they priced a HDTV at £1.99. a 50% discount on a game isn't unusual.

But remember they didn't honour the recent Lego Star Wars II and COD2: GotY mis-prices…

richard plumb said:
surely they must honour it. Its not like they priced a HDTV at £1.99. a 50% discount on a game isn't unusual.

Especially as the Virgin one actually stated the RRP as £34.99 and the fact you were saving £18.00 (51%). I would argue, how that could possibly be an error when they have listed all the facts.

Just got a dispatch email from thehut, no word on the amazon order yet though! :rolleyes:

Got mine from Amazon yesterday £15.98 inc first class shipping - nice! :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom