PSP Pandora Kit for AVForums members *Part 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
my kit was delivered today to the royal mail sorting office, so I should be able to pick it up at the weekend. I will hopefully have everything done by tuesday at the latest.

Three days short of our 1 year anniversary and we had to be moved, :( never mind. ;)

I'd just like to say thanks to all the people that participated in the first thread :thumbsup: but we won't stop, we will continue and right here :D

I've moved the list from the first post so we can keep a track of all the people that have been before and those still waiting :cool:

We currently have two kits

The blue kit uses the despertar cementerio 5 version of the magic memory stick loading CFW to 3.90m33-3.

The red kit (from mightymouse04) uses the new despertar cementerio version 8 magic memory stick and will load CFW to 5.00m33-4.

Either kit will install Custom firmware and you can update from there should you need to

Instructions' for each is on my signature its very simple and only takes a few minutes

I'd also appreciate if we could keep the kits moving, you shouldn't need it for more than a day or so and always remember to send it recorded and post the tracking number on the forum

Thanks

RULES->

I had to introduce a 50 post rule so members will only be considered if they have more than 50 posts and must agree on the thread to providing by PM their full postal address, home telephone number and an e-mail address and not temporary hotmail type accounts.

The member that has the kit at the time must ensure they receive all the above details before they post the kit to the next member on this list. (Oh and send me a copy ;))

If you don't agree to these rules then no kit :lesson:

If the next member doesn't respond to a PM request within two days move on to the next.

The member posting the kit must send it recorded delivery to the next and inform them of the tracking details

[-]1) mabo - done
2) Intya - done
3) Shoka - done
4) Mark0409mr01 - done
5) dvdphile - done
6) fliegenaffe - done
7) Hulligan - done
8) Chrislad - done
9) zmoosa1 - done
10) mike_6480 - done
11) radionx - done
12) Kube - done
13) grumpyguy - done
14) ddavewoods - done
15) porrahman - done
16) internetuser - done
17) RossallB - done
18) brightonrvf - done
19) Jimmer - Done
20) zmoosa1 - Done
21) Forbez - Done
22) pavr27 - Done
23) martind - Done
24) jra33 - Done
25) davemulheran - Done
26) dombards - Done
27) kandinsky - Done
28) blah1 - Done
29) yinujim - Done
30) kingcr33ch - Done
31) zchan28 - Done
32) jimk04 - Done
33) slimshadey - Done
34) mdanforth - Done
35) Br00n - Done
36) camBB - Done
37) Stretlow - Done
38) anastamos - Done
39) Dogma21 - Done
40) The Jamess - Done
41) TEKNICOLOURFOX - Done
42) Stretlow - Done
43) Tonks01 - Done
44) Oggie - Done
45) clarkk - Done
46) MontyPS3 - Done
47) hythers - Done
48) bigbrother - Done
49) herescuckoo - Done
50) Army Bloke - Done
51) schism123 - Done
52) waring192 - Done
53) bluejmc2005 - Done
54) thefunkmiester - Done
55) jasoncp - Done
56) thunt - Done
57) DeanTheDon - Done
58) amalgam786 - Done
59) davidegee - Done
60) 57an0baby - Done
61) mossmanfly - Done
62) Stretlow - Done
63) bigbrother - Abandoned
64) epicdream - Done
65) kingcr33ch - Done
66) spidermanalf - Done
67) tonycommander - Done
68) sidtrix - Done
[/-]
[-]69) The Jamess - Done[/-]
[-]70) ian_c_uk - Done[/-]
[-]71) jock23 - Done[/-]
[-]72) Hawkins24 - Done [/-]
[-]73) Mujja - Done [/-]
[-]74) foxygti6 [/-]
[-]75) AV Junkie [/-]
[-]76) incywincy [/-]
[-]77) branny - Done [/-]
78) HimIndoors -Done - Blue kit on route to pumper330
79) MetalNigel - Done - Red Kit fon route to AV Junkie
80) AV Junkie
81) pumper330
82) Oakey

Big thanks to following

Dark Alex for the unbricker and CFW development
Team C+D for the creation of the original Pandora unbricker
And MrDude for the Pandora GUI Easy Installer
Without these guys none of this would be possible :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
PM sent to foxygti6 requesting details.

Ooops, AV Junkie is next, I'll PM him now.

Last edited:
What is this? custom firmware? Bit out of date when it comes to the psp.
Have a US psp

What is this? custom firmware? Bit out of date when it comes to the psp.
Have a US psp

I'm not sure myself what's possible with CFW (custome firmware). What I do know is it allows you to backup your games and play them directly from the memory stick and install 3rd party apps.

I only use my PSP for Remote Play and thought I'll give this CFW a go to see what cool 3rd party apps I can have a play with. I remember reading about VLC player a while back.

Hi Scotty could you please pm me the details on how to make a magic memory stick as I have a Pandora also what is the latest ofw that can hacked Thanks :thumbsup:

Hi Scotty could you please pm me the details on how to make a magic memory stick as I have a Pandora also what is the latest ofw that can hacked Thanks :thumbsup:

The easiest way to make a MMS is Rain's Ultralite MMS Maker, there's a how to guide here this will get you to CFW 5.00m33-4

The latest CFW is 5.00m33-6 available from DA's site :thumbsup:

Blue kit posted this afternoon to AV Junkie.

There was no charge on the Pandora battery when I received it. I thought I was doing something wrong when nothing was happening. I've charged it up a bit now. Just making other aware in case they also receive a dead battery.

Are there instructions include in the pack or do I need to get googling? :D

Scotty's instructions were already included, 2 sides of A4.

All you need to do it turn off the PSP, not standby. Insert the Magic MS, insert the Pandora battery. If you have the slim PSP you'll have to hold on to the battery as the battery cover won't fit. I found the battery was a tight fit and stayed in place.

Power on the PSP and press 'X'. After install completes press 'X' again to restart. The PSP boots with CFW 3.90. If you leave the Magic MS in and browse to it under the Game menu, the very last item in the menu is CFW 5.xx , press 'X' to update to this latest version. (I didn't know the latest version was in the MS)

You can also use the kit to restore back to official firmware 3.90 if needed. This is what I did after having a quick play with CFW. I had a previous issue with my buttons (kids split a drink over them) and need to get it repaired.

The kit arrived yesterday :smashin:

I'll be doing the deed tonight on my PSP and would like to also do it on my nephews on Thursday night and post the kit on Friday. Is that ok? If not I'll just do mine and post it tomorrow.

Thanks again to all involved :thumbsup:

I just need to order a memory stick now so I can try it out. :smashin:

The kit arrived yesterday :smashin:

I'll be doing the deed tonight on my PSP and would like to also do it on my nephews on Thursday night and post the kit on Friday. Is that ok? If not I'll just do mine and post it tomorrow.

Thanks again to all involved :thumbsup:

I just need to order a memory stick now so I can try it out. :smashin:

no problem, just send it on when your ready :smashin:

Hello Scotty,

Could you add me to the list please. I am happy to comply with the rules on this one.

Thanks
B

I sent a PM to HimIndoors yesterday for his address and I'll post it as soon as I get it. :)

I still haven't heard anything. How long should I wait before moving on to the next person on the list?

two days is the agreed period :smashin:

I've just checked and HimIndoors has not been on the forums since the 18th so i think we should move on to the next memeber - branny

Last edited:
Hi scotty ;)

Would it be possible to add me to the list,ive read the rules :smashin:

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom