Quantcast

PSP or PS vita

CaptainCalamity

Novice Member
I already have a PS Vita Slim

I used to own a PSP slim 3000 and to be honest loved it, I only ever really played Everybodys golf 2 and D&D Tactics and the occasional bit of Colin MCrea, I am thinking of selling my PS Vita and buying another, problem is its been a while since using a PSP and have got used to the Vita, alas the vita doesn't have Colin MCcrea or D&D Tactics available for it. WIll I notice a big difference in the screen resolution quality?

Det

Distinguished Member
I already have a PS Vita Slim

I used to own a PSP slim 3000 and to be honest loved it, I only ever really played Everybodys golf 2 and D&D Tactics and the occasional bit of Colin MCrea, I am thinking of selling my PS Vita and buying another, problem is its been a while since using a PSP and have got used to the Vita, alas the vita doesn't have Colin MCcrea or D&D Tactics available for it. WIll I notice a big difference in the screen resolution quality?
Are those games not available on the PS Store? If they are then you can play them on your Vita.

By the way, you should check out the Vita Everybody's Golf. It's quite good.

mikeyp

No Colin McRea for Vita (couldn't even see the PSP game on PSN), but WRC3 and 4 are currently on sale for Vita. Might be worth a look?

Top Bottom