• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PSP Homebrew and downgrading to 1.5 - How do I do this?

rimibar

Please let me know if the answer to my question lies in another thread - I have looked but to no avail!

I would like to get some of that lovely homebrew on my PSP (UK version, running 2.0 firmware). I can see when I play Medevil, that I can "upgrade" to v1.5 - is this how you do it?

Also - my wife is desperate for me to put Chuckie Egg (I can hear yous groans of disbelief now) - does anyone know where I can get this and equally which emulator is best?

Many thanks in advance!

drskhaled

just scroll throgh a few of the threads on this forum youll find a nice step by step guide by one of the members, otherwise pspupdates.com has it all. Itll take 5-10min to do it carefully, then youll spend all day fiddling with homebrew and emulators.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248665

its on that page, scroll down a bit

rimibar

Many thanks! :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom