• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Psp - Go Customer Services Contact No

themonsters

Hello, I`m still waiting for the 10 free games for the Psp - Go.

As it`s for my son and we`ve been waiting 2-3 weeks, I`m concerned we may miss out before Xmas arrives, does anyone know a contact number so I can get an update?

Thanks

Last edited:

themonsters

After 25 days and starting to worry my son would have no games for his Xmas PSPGo, I phoned up and enquired about it.
Being an idiot, I discovered that I hadn`t downloaded the theme directly to my device, I`d connected through the pc so it was invalid. :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Last night I did it correctly and as of 9.30 this morning, the promotion code came through by email, now that was super quick, read the horror stories of 40-50 days so overnight was a massive blessing. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Now in the midst of downloading the games, the first one is taking about 5 hours, a long process just in time for Christmas. :smashin:

rexel1

After 25 days and starting to worry my son would have no games for his Xmas PSPGo, I phoned up and enquired about it.
Being an idiot, I discovered that I hadn`t downloaded the theme directly to my device, I`d connected through the pc so it was invalid. :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Last night I did it correctly and as of 9.30 this morning, the promotion code came through by email, now that was super quick, read the horror stories of 40-50 days so overnight was a massive blessing. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Now in the midst of downloading the games, the first one is taking about 5 hours, a long process just in time for Christmas. :smashin:

If you are downloading games - use either a PC (with Media Go) or a PS3 (if you have one). The Go is super slow with downloading. Also you can re-start downloads if using a PS3

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom